About Our Organization
- ABOUT US
- Founded in 2019 by Artistic Director, Choreographer, Dance Educator, and Entrepreneur, Jamie V. Sachs. Under the franchise agreement, Mrs. Sachs is the Executive Director for Miss Riverside City, Miss Riverside City's Outstanding Teen & Miss Grand Terrace's Outstanding Teen; official preliminary to Miss America Organization. The Not-for-profit committee that will volunteer their assistance will feature local Community leaders, Dance Educators, Community Activists, and local businesses. Together, we are a part of over 300,000+ volunteers with the
- Miss America Organization.
Celebrating & honoring diverse young women for their achievements while
providing opportunities for young women from the Riverside and Inland Empire California communities. As such, we will help them earn financial and in-kind scholarships to trade schools, colleges and universities. We will assist in achieving their educational goals; while encouraging participation in Miss California & Miss America Organization. We will enhance various opportunities through the coaching of special talents, physical fitness and communication skills; while producing positive role models to properly represent the Southern California communities of Grand Terrace, Riverside & the Inland Empire; with the goal and opportunity to represent California and America. We will promote and encourage the young women with their volunteerism, mentoring and community service to the general public. Our candidates will mentor girls ages 5-12 through our Princess Program!
WHAT WE DO
In 2023, we will produce 4 local programs; Miss Riverside City, Miss Riverside City’s Outstanding Teen, Miss Grand Terrace & Miss Grand Terrace's Outstanding Teen official preliminaries to; Miss California & Miss America Organization. We recruit candidates from the State of California that MUST be available to appear in person a minimum of 10 times throughout 2023. We help them prepare by coaching, mentoring, and counseling the candidates as they prepare for one of our scholarship programs depending on which City they are representing. Funds raised through the patronage of local businesses, organizations, and private individuals are awarded in financial scholarships for education and financial assistance for the three different programs to meet the expenses associated with this type of program expenses. We award $700.00 to our Miss Title Holders & $300.00 to our Teen Title Holders. We are official preliminaries of Miss California & Miss America Organization which awards thousands of dollars to title holders as a part of over 30 million dollars in scholarship assistance awarded annually by the
Miss America Organization.
Candidates are to make a one-time registration fee to the Miss California Organization. Miss Candidates will then pay $75 per local program they enter to the Miss California Organization. Teens will pay the registration fee of $35 to the Miss California Organization & $150.00 donation to the Miss Riverside City Scholarship Program. All monies paid goes directly to Miss California Strong. The scholarship program that provides scholarships to the Miss California Candidates!
• Must maintain the basis for eligibility throughout the local and state programs.
• There are no limits on the number of programs an entrant may enter within a single year. An entrant may enter any local program (closed or open) if she meets the eligibility requirements for that specific local program. However, if she becomes a titleholder, she cannot participate in any other similar and/or like events during that year.
• A current titleholder is not permitted to enter the same program in which she won a title the previous year, even if multiple titles are being awarded. She may, however, enter any other program for which she is eligible.
MISS | TEEN | PRINCESS
MISS | TEEN | PRINCESS
To become a title holder, A “Miss” candidate must be 18 years old and a high school graduate or equivalent no later than July 31, and not more than 26 years of age on December 31, 2023 You must be single, never married, never had children, a U.S. citizen, reside, work, or attend school within California and commit to 10 appearances while maintaining good moral character.
The Miss Title holder will receive a $700.00 Education Scholarship!
Teens may be 12 years old but must be 13 by the start of Miss California in June 2023. Ages 12 to 18-year-old high-school graduates and non-graduates, as well as 18-year-old non-graduates as of July 31, are eligible as a Teen with the same standards as the “Miss” Candidates. You must be single, never married, never had children, a U.S. citizen, reside, work, or attend school within California and commit to 10 appearances while maintaining good moral character.
Teens need to sale ad space in our program. The Teen Title Holder will receive a $300.00 education Scholarship!
The Princess Program introduces girls, ages 5-12, to a non-competitive fun-filled experience. Our princesses will spend time with our Miss Riverside City & Miss Grand Terrace candidates and build special friendships at events such as our Ballerina Tea Party. Each participant will receive a crown & Sash. She will also participate in a special etiquette class taught by our Executive Director, Jamie V. Sachs. Princess Program participants will learn a dance routine and perform onstage representing their home city on the night of the Miss Riverside City or the Miss Grand Terrace Program. On that same night, each of our Princesses will receive a special recognition on stage. They will be Princesses of the City and attend events!
ORIENTATION DATES | TIMES
Inland Empire Contemporary Ballet
PLEASE RSVP to:
[email protected] at least 2 days prior with your name/age/City
in the subject line!
PLEASE ATTEND OUR 2023 ORIENTATIONS
DATES & TIMES
Fri. Nov. 18 7:00 pm | Fri. Dec. 9 7:00 pm | Wed. Dec. 28 7:00 pm | Sun. Jan. 1 6:00 pm
Location | Zoom ID 379-037-6580.
- Olivia Parker Matas
- Miss Riverside City 2022
- Is a Cal State San Bernardino Sociology major with a specification in Gerontology. She enjoys spending time with her family, volunteering, singing, Ukulele, singing snow boarding & watching movies.
Olivia is an accomplished singer, and loves performing!
- Her Social Initiative is "Elder Advocacy..."
- Follow her on FB @MissRCGT &
- Instagram @MissRiversideCity #MissRivCity
- Olivia is sponsored by: Inland Empire Dance Center, Riverside Woman's Club
Miss Riverside City's Outstanding Teen 2020, was born & raised in Riverside, California.
Love is a 4.2 Principal Honor Roll student, athlete and embraces her Chinese & African American Heritage. She loves pink, spending time with her family, Jim Carey, & researching celebrity engagement rings!
"Youth today, future leaders of tomorrow.."
Follow her on IG @MissRiversideCityOT #MissRivCityOT
Love is sponsored by:
Inland Empire Contemporary Ballet, Feed Dem Kids, Riverside Woman's Club
Miss Grand Terrace's Outstanding Teen 2022
Is originally from Grand Terrace and has lived in various countries such as Brazil & Mexico!
Tabata is an accomplished ballet dancer, song writer and opera singer.
Tabata loves purple, red, cooking & traveling. Tabby also speaks Portuguese & Spanish!
Her Social Initiative is
Follow her on IG @MissGrandTerraceOT #MissGTOT
Tabata is sponsored by:
Lula Washington, Dance Spectrum, Loud Burger, 11th Hour Dance Project & La Quinta Pilates